Last week, the 80s quiz on Academy Award winning movie songs was a huge success. Let’s see how you handle 80’s Music Trivia Volume II: Ladies First Edition. Six multiple choice questions (1 pt each) and no peeking to the end of the post.
LADIES FIRST EDITION (Vol. 2)
- Billy Ocean sang about a “Loverboy” but which R&B singer hit the Top 10 with “Lovergirl”? A) Mariah Carey B) Teena Marie C)Pebbles D) Natalie Cole
- The Bangles hit #1 with “Manic Monday”, what is the correct spelling of Ms. Hoffs, the lead singer and ex-girlfriend of Prince? A) Suzanne B) Susanna C) Suzanna D) Sussudio
- Speaking of Prince, which of these pair of women was in The Revolution? A) Lisa and Wendy B) Jill and Apollonia C) Desiree and Mazarati
- Which 80s female Hair Metal band hit it big with “Edge Of A Broken Heart” written by Richard Marx? A) Femme Fatale B) Lita Ford C) Pretty Boy Floyd D) Vixen
- Tori Amos covered which Bruce Springsteen song on her “Little Earthquakes” album? A) Born To Run B) Nebraska C)Dancing In The Dark D) I’m On Fire
- Saxophonist Candy Dulfer scored it big with her sexy Smooth Jazz hit “Lily Was Here” featuring what U.K. music superstar? A) Elton John B) Dave Stewart of the Eurythmics C) Jeff Lynne of E.L.O. D) Rod Stewart
6 right = 80’s music trivia master
4 or 5 right = I’d take you on my trivia team!
2 or 3 right = I’m guessing you’re under 30 years old
0 or 1 right = don’t worry, we’ll have 2010’s music trivia in only 30 more years from now.
- B – Teena Marie 2. B– Susanna 3. A– Lisa and Wendy 4. D– Vixen 5. D– I’m On Fire 6. B– Dave Stewart
“LOVERGIRL” – TEENA MARIE
“LILY WAS HERE” – CANDY DULFER
“EDGE OF A BROKEN HEART” – VIXEN